Hi All, throughout July we are tackling the barbecue and re-envisioning what our favorite barbecue recipes are!! Today I wanted to share a caribbean spin on barbecue with a chicken kabob recipe! Honestly, the recipe is so healthy and it only takes 15 minutes to prepare, so there was no need to alter it. Thank you AllRecipes.com!!!!!!
I found this recipe here: AllRecipes.com
- Whisk cream of coconut, lemon juice, bouillon, marjoram, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl until marinade is smooth.
- Combine chicken, red bell pepper, onion, and pineapple in a shallow dish and cover with 1/2 of the marinade. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate, 4 to 6 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chicken, vegetables, and pineapple from the marinade, and shake off excess. Discard remaining marinade. Thread chicken, vegetables, and pineapple onto skewers.
- Grill kabobs on the preheated grill, basting with the remaining marinade occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the vegetables are tender, 5 to 10 minutes per side.
Do you have an amazing recipe that you want to share with us? If so just contact me at email@example.com
Ready to begin your workplace wellness program? Set up is easy and we can have your program up and running in under 1 week, call: 954-657-8945 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for online coaching: onlinefitweightloss.com/sign-up